Main Page
Products
location
shipping
contact
main
 
 
 
 

     Monitor was purchased by new ownership in March 2014. The company looks forward to the longstanding successes along with the new ownership's commitment to EXCELLENT customer service and a quality product.

Monitor started in 1959 building metal farm structures in north central Texas. In 1962 we expanded by providing a line of car wash buildings. It then evolved into the manufacturing of service station canopies, steel buildings, and patented roll form machinery. We currently market in North, South and Central America, as well as the Caribbean. The Monitor name has become synonymous with the canopy product we manufacture.  
     Our distinguished and much appreciated customer base has become as diverse as our product variety including oil jobbers, dealers, small and medium size independents, major oils and others. We are more than 50 years strong because of you.    
 
People | Home | Products
Location | Contact Us | Shipping
Copyright © . All rights reserved